Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oral Care

Today for Tip Tuesday we are going to be disscusing Oral Care. At least twice a day you should brush your teeth. Many people brush their teeth after every meal which is totally fine but making sure you arn't scrubing hard, which will help with some complications. A luxury product is the Ora-brush this scrubs your tongue which helps with bad breath. If you would wish to not purchase an ora-brush a spoon always works. Whatever toothpaste you enjoy will work but I usually go for a whitening kind. Whitening strips also help but some could be bad for your teeth. Lastly is mouth wash I love the Scope Outlast kind that I purchased from my local Target. I use this every morning after I run through my oral routine. This is also a luxury product, but helps a lot for keeping your breath fresh and clean.

Love,
BEAUTYBLOGGERS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment