Thursday, May 24, 2012

Travel Organization

Today I am going to be disscussing Travel Organization. Today is my last day of school and summer vacations are rolling closser, many people are going to be stressing about packing and planning last minute vacations, so I am going to help make your life easier. 1. My first tip is getting a suitcase that will last and that you will enjoy for a lot of time. many people, including me, believe that you should invest on a great suitcase even though it may be expensive. 2. My favorite thing to do if I am going on a long trip is to organize my clothing by outfits and separate them into gallon bags. If I am going on a trip for not a long time I separate the same clothing articles together in plastic bags. Such as shirts, tank tops, shorts, etc. 3. Once arrival if there is a dresser in the hotel it helps if you put your clothes into the dresser by day. Sich as Monday, Tuesday, etc. I hope you have an easier time while packing for vacations and look out for more tips throughout this month. Comment and tell us what your best travel tips are!

No comments:

Post a Comment