Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Tips!!

Today I am on a plane and thought I might talk a little about what not to wear and what to wear to an airport. You are going to be sitting a majority of the time you are at an airport or running to catch a flight so don't wear heels or uncomfortable shoes. I usually wear tennis shoes because they are comfortable and are very easy to run in. I personally wouldn't wear jeans, khakis, or any other non-flexible  pant. I usually go for a sweat pant in the winter or shorts in the warmer months. I always wear a sweatshirt even in the summer because it is usually cold on a plane and an airport. Don't wear jewlery. It is a very big hassel to take all jewlery off while going through security and may make others behind you late for their plane, and also try to wear as less metal as possible belts, earrings, etc. to make a smooth security process for you and others. I usually wear my hair up in a braid, bun, or pony-tail just so I won't have to worry about my hair durring that time. Its also helpful on those early morning flights like the one I am on now. I hope this helped you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment