Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Healthy Living... Snacks

Hey guys, today for Healthy Living I am going to talk to you guys about my favorite snacks to eat when I need a little "pick me up." I have really been getting in to eating fruits and vegetables when i eat snacks like watermelon, peaches, and carrots. But when I feel like splurging I can sometimes eat flavored crackers, just make sure you look in the ingredients to make sure there isn't really anything bad for you in the crackers. Another favorite has been pretzel crisps, some kinds of these can be pretty bad for you but usually i only will eat about 10-15 when the serving size is about 8:) these can also be high in calories about 15 crisps could be 220 calories. So always look at serving sizes when eating more unhealthy foods. It's okay to go a little over the seving size but make sure you don;t go overboard!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment