Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mane N' Tail

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about my new favorite shampoo and conditioner called Mane N' Tail. This keeps your hair shiny, soft, and healthy. "The shampoo formula contains high lathering and ultra-cleansing agents that are fortified with moisturizers and emollients to help leave hair soft and ultra clean. Followed by a conditioner that helps nourish and aid healthy hair growth, leaving hair looking lustrous and silky. These micro-enriched protein formulas help to prevent hair breakage and repair split ends, achieving the goal of longer, stronger, fuller hair…the results are unbelievable!" Says Mane N' Tail. Yes, you can also use this product on animals. It doesn't really freak me out because if you can get the dirt and stuff off of the animal that lives outside I am guaranteed a clean head of hair on me!!! I really hope you try out this product!!! Click here to go to Mane N' Tail's website!! http://manentail.com/

1 comment: