Sunday, July 1, 2012

How to soothe sunburn

Hey today I am going to be talking about how to soothe a sunburn. If the sunscreen didn't help that one day that the sun was crazy hot hopefully these tips will help you feel the most comfortable. My go to item to use is of corse aloe. This soothes the skin leaving a cooling sensation that takes the pain away from the skin. You can buy aloe pretty much at any drugstore or grocery (target, Walmart, etc.) for a couple of dollars. My next tip is to take a cold shower to keep the heat or still burning feeling to go away for awhile. A very important tip is to wear loose clothes. This will help from clothing articles rubbing against the skin making it irritated. The last most important tip is to make sure to put more sunscreen on the next day or in the future to prevent future burns and possible skin damage. I hope this helped but I also hope you will never have to use these tips ad you take care of your skin while outdoors.

1 comment: