Saturday, June 30, 2012

Healthy Living...waterbottle

Today for Healthy Living I am going to be talking about my favorite water bottle to use when I am running or exercising. This no drip water bottle that doesn't have to be held upside down is perfect while running (especially so you don't spill the water down your shirt...guilty) called Camelback. I have used this water bottle for about 5 years and I have tried new water bottles but keep coming back to this one. Another great thing about this water bottle is it is reusable so it is good for the earth. Camelback water bottles stay ice cold for more than 24 hours!but I usually buy a new one about every year because I get tired of the same color!!:) I hope you try this out and love it as much as I do!!! Make sure it says insulated!

No comments:

Post a Comment