Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Abercrombie

Today I am going to talk about a wonderful store called Abercrombie and Fitch or Abercrombie kids. This is one of my favorite stores because their clothes are extremely comfortable and very cute! When you walk into an Abercrombie store you may be a little over whelmed by the smell, but in my opinion I love the smell and love coming home with a purchase and smelling the clothes because of the way they smell! In my opinion, I think Abercrombie has very great quality clothing, but they can be a bit expensive. I usually shop in the clearance section but the clothes are definatly worth the money. I hope you enjoy shopping at any Abercrombie store near you or by shopping online!!
http://www.abercrombie.com

We are not being paid to do this blog post, all opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment