Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Neon STYLE!!

Today I wanted to tell you all about my favorite trend this season..... Neons!! I love wearing neon clothes, shorts, shoes, nail polish, etc. So now that neons are back in trend it is awesome for me. If you all don't know I am traveling now and I just looked down at my fingers and I have a pink neon color by china glaze called pool party and looked down at my toes and also saw a neon yellow by opi. My favorite neon color is pink because I love regular pink and something that will be brighter and stand out is great. But another favorite neon product is neon bathing suits. These bathing suits will make you look 20x tanner than you actually are which is what all of us girls are looking for!! I hope you all try out this trend this summer and you all love it as much as I do!  Love,  BEAUTYBLOGGERS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment