Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rainbow Sandles

Today I am going to do a review on a great pair of durable sandles, called Rainbow Sandles. No these sandles are not rainbow colors they are actually shades of nudes and browns. I have had my pair for about 3 years and they still look brand new, except where my feet go there are obviously feet mark but while in wear you cannot see any marks. I also love these sandle because they go with any outfit and ALWAYS ties the outfit together with a sense of style but with the feeling of comfort. I hope you try these wonderful sandles for this upcomming Summer. Click this link to purchase your sandles!!
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/search/index.jsp?kw=rainbow+sandles&f=Taxonomy%2FDSP%2F4417990&fbc=1&fbn=Taxonomy%7CWomen%27s+Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment