Thursday, June 7, 2012

Old Navy Flip Flops

Today I am doing a review on my favorite flip flops. With summer just around the corner(literally) everyone is looking for new clothes and shoes. I only really wear either flip flops, tennis shoes, or sandals. My favorite kind of flip flop is from Old Navy. They have all the colors you would ever need, with comfort, and very affordable prices. My favorite is the neon orange/pink that came out this year with the neon trend. Another pro of the flip flips is there is usually always a 2 for $5 sale going on. This means you can get 2 of these amazing flip flips for only $5!!!!! I hope you try them out and if you have leave a comment telling us which is your favorite pair you have or one you really want!!!!!! Love,  BEAUTYBlOGGERS<3
We are not being paid to do this blog post, all opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment