Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser

Hey everyone, Today I am going to talk about my face wash t hat I use at night. This product is kind of wierd you either love it or hate it some people say it makes them breakout but it doesnt do that for me and if you were wondering I have very oily skin with very moderate acne. The face wash I use is called clean and clear deep action cream cleanser. It is oil free which is great if you have oily skin like me. One bad thing is it does dry your face up a bit which doesnt really matter because I have oily skin but if you have dry skin I would recommend mixing a moisturizer or toner with the cream cleaneser, or applying it after. I apply it with my hands on to my face like you would do a mask, then I take my Olay face brush and work that into my skin. You do not have to do this step you can just use your hands.Then I let it sit for about 30 seconds and wash it off with warm water. It does tingle and that is totally normal but I kind of like that because it kind of feels clean! I feel like it cleans all the way down to even my deepest pores leaving my skin looking healthy and feeling clean.










We are not being paid to do this blog post, all opinions are our own.



No comments:

Post a Comment