Monday, August 13, 2012

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Today I am going to try and get back on track with the reviews since most of the posts lately haven't been a lot about beauty! Whoops!! So today's post is about a fantastic chap stick that I could never live without called eos. I did a VERY quick post on this chapstick here!http://beautybloggers11.blogspot.com/2012/07/eos.html. My favorite part about this chapstick is the way it keeps your lips sooo smooth. This is kind of gross but it is sort of like rubbing scented butter on your lips, but it doesn't just keep them smooth while it is on for about an hour or so but it keeps them hydrated throughout the day! Usually I apply eos lip balm at night right before I go to sleep, after breakfast the next day, and sometimes after lunch if I have one around me. EOS smooth sphere lip balms comes in 6 different flavors Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop which also has a SPF of 15, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine, Sweet Mint, and Strawberry Sorbet. My favorites are Sweet Mint, and Strawberry Sorbet, but the Medicated Tangerine is FANTASTIC and works great for very dry, cracked lips that you can get in winter months. So in summer my chapsticks are all the ones that smell very good but then when winter rolls around I replace all those with the Medicated Tangerine. Go to http://evolutionofsmooth.com/products/lipbalm-sphere/ to learn more about the chapstick.




We are not being paid to do this blog post, all opinions are our own.

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't tries Buddha Balm yet, you should. Lovely flavors and natural goodness. I stopped using EOS after trying their stuff.

    ReplyDelete