Friday, August 24, 2012

Quiz Friday

1. If you could meet any celebrity in the world, who would it be and why? Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber because I love the Kardashians style but I LOVVVEEEE JB!!
2. On a scale of 1-10 how ticklish are your feet? 110!!! I am so ticklish
3. When you were little, what did you want to be you grew up? A Lifegaurd
4. If you could only wear one nail polish for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? That is really hard because I am a nail polish addict but my favorite is probably Lincoln Park after Dark by OPI
5. If you could date any celebrity who would it be? Justin Bieber
6. Have you ever googled yourself? Yes, we do it in school!!
7. What's your favorite kind of soup? Chicken Noodle but I love Ramon Noodles
8. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would it be? Nicki Manaj
9. What was your very first pet named? Hailey, she was a golden retriever
10. What's your favorite restaurant? It isn't really a "restaurant" but Subway and if you all were wondering I get a 6inch on wheat with turkey, provolone, and a LOT of pickles.:) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment