Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Facial Cleanser Review

Hi guys today I am going to do a review on the face wash I use called Clean and Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Facial Cleanser in pomegranate.(The red one) This face wash is great for me because it is oil free and I have very oily skin. It also has pomegranate, passion fruit and acai extracts, with strawberry seeds that acts as a natural exfoliator. This keeps my skin looking healthy and glowy but defiantly not shiny and oily. The consistency of the face wash is very thick but really looks kind of like a smoothie! If you have medium or very heavy acne this may not do the best of job to clear it but for me I have some acne but it isn't terrible but it does clear some but most of all keeps it under control. I love using it in the morning because it wakes me up and smells so good, it leaves your skin so refreshing. I hope you all try this out and comment below what your favorite facial wash is!!!

Just to let you all know this is our 100th blog post!!!!!! Yayyy:)

We are not being paid to do this blog post, all opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment