Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shellac

Hey guys! Today I am going to talk about my experience with shellac nails or gel. I got mine done at a salon close to me but they do have ones from ulta or a drugstore that you can do at home. I got a baby pink color but I can't remember what it was called. The first week my nails stayed perfect with no chips at all. The next week is when it started to chip and since it was so thick where the nail polish was and thinner where you could see my nail so it would catch on anything and everything, even when I would run my fingers through my hair. But one time it got caught in something and ripped off half my nail. So over all I think that it is a great idea before it starts to chip and then it gets very annoying. I do recommend this if you are going to use it for a week and then take it off but if you are going to use it for any time more than a week I do NOT recommend.

FAQ:
How do you take it off? With 100% acetone nail polish remover or you can go to the salon and they can do it for you

How long does it last? At least 2 weeks

If you go to the pool will it chip? Probably not, when you first get them but if you go swimming everyday they will start to chip after a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment